Sunday, March 02, 2014

Hello Ellie

Hello World :)

I would like to start my blog by introducing Ellie. She's a young college student who loves to travel and she's financing her studies and traveling by taking several modelling jobs.


To display the full hi-res image, just visit me at deviantART :)
Do you want to see more of her? Please answer these two short questions, so I know whether I should continue my path or change something :)
Any feedback is much appreciated!

Do you like Ellie?


Would you like to see more of Ellie

Thank you very much for answering! See ya soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Ellie is definitely a keeper. I'm sure you can guess what my two answers were. I look forward to seeing her at work for her modelling jobs and seeing her at play on her many travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 3D Ellie. And welcome to life in 3D. Hope will see you in many artworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwould love to see more of ellie

    ReplyDelete